Reflecting on self and recognising
how we affect our spouse
ReflectSeparately, say the prayer and spend some time reflecting on the questions.
Write some notes so that you can share more fully with your spouse.
Father, how grand to be able to call You Father.
I’m going to be looking at myself.
It’s not possible to do that without You.
So much of You is in me. I really am Your daughter/son.
What a fantastic reality that is.
I ask Jesus to help me make that fully real to me
1. Give a full explanation of the kind of person I am.
2. Am I pleased with the me I see?
3. What do I believe others think of me?
4. In what ways am I hard to live with?
5. What makes it easy for you to live with me?