A couple exercise to uncover our problems
and move forward with hope for our relationship
ReflectSeparately, say the prayer and spend some time reflecting on the questions.
Write some notes so that you can share more fully with your spouse.
Father, sometimes You must laugh at me and shake Your head.
You know how badly I wanted to get married.
Now, there are times I complain to you a lot.
Or, at least, I’ve let some of the magic go out of our love.
I need to build up my appreciation for the loved one You have given me.
I send You this request, through Christ, Our Lord.
1. Describe our high points as a couple.
2. When have I been in the dumps about us?
3. Where do we most agree?
4. Where do we most disagree?
5. How am I most like you? Explain.
6. How am I most different from you? Explain.