Learning Natural Fertility
January 30, 2014/
If you would like to manage your fertility naturally, we strongly recommend that you enrol in one of the reputable courses offered by the agencies listed below. While it is simple to use and apply, in order for you to feel confident and supported as you start out it is necessary to access the excellent services offered for this purpose.
Billings Ovulation Method (BOM)
Creighton Model FertilityCare System
- Naprotechnology (infertility diagnosis and treatment)
- Couple to Couple League (USA) | Couple to Couple League (UK)
- Australian Council of Natural Family Planning
- Fertility UK
Other Natural Fertility Methods & Support Sites
- One More Soul
- Fertility Friend
- Marquette Method
- Institute of Reproductive Health (Standard Days Method, Two Day Method)
- Family Life International – New Zealand
- Perpetual Life Care – USA
Posts in this series
- Natural Fertility methods: here
- Avoiding Pregnancy – Confidently: here
- Achieving Pregnancy – Naturally: here
- Intentional Intercourse: here
- A Vision for Life and Love: here
- The Language of Love: here
- Natural Method Effectiveness: here
- Learning Natural Fertility – Links: here
We love to hear your stories and ideas. Please keep your comments respectful, your suggestions productive and published under your own name. More info here
Thanks for the info.
Do you have more info on the Sympto-Theram Method, how effective is it compared to the others?
Has anyone used a device for that, like daysy (https://www.usa.daysy.me/) or cleerblue(coudn’t find the address)?
It would be helpful if anyone could chime in.
And thanks again.
Great, thanks for sharing this blog article.Much thanks again. Cool.