Two of Us: At Our Best
A couple exercise to become aware of
how we can bring each other to our best
ReflectSeparately, say the prayer and spend some time reflecting on the questions.
Write some notes so that you can share more fully with your spouse.
I know You love me, Father.
You have been so good to me all my life.
It is hard though, for me to realize that my love for You makes all that much difference.
Tell me now why my love is important to You.
I am sending Jesus to You to ask this for me.
Virtue: To be life-giving, to call ourselves and others to a fuller life, to give joy, to be honest and to bear witness to a Christian life.
Vice: To be selfish, indifferent, unwilling to be responsible for the effect of our lives on others.
1. How much do I think about being the daughter/son of Christ?
2. How much do we talk to one another about conscience?
3. Are we life giving to one another sexually? Explain. (This question refers to what we do for one another and to bringing forth children).
5. How much joy do I bring to my/your parents?
6. Describe the times I have most fulfilled you in the last three days.