#2 How to Love Smarter
June 25, 2022/
Is it possible to love smarter, not harder? We explore the SmartLoving framework of ‘Smart Loving’ and share our cheat sheet for winning in marriage.
Would you be willing to join us as our guest for a future episode? Contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are also on Spotify and Apple Podcasts
The Take Home
Build your relationship on a steady diet of affirmation with this simple daily exercise. Here are some of the benefits:
- Self-esteem – Appreciation builds each other up.
- Gratitude – Encourages us to scan for the blessings, rather than the disappointments
- Love Smarter – Give each other feedback on how you like to be loved.
Daily Appreciation (1-2 minutes)
At least once a day, tell each other one thing that you appreciate, find endearing or attractive about the other.
What I appreciated about you today is…
…followed by a short description of the impact on you.
- SmartLoving Explained
- Gary Chapman: 5 Love Languages
- Willard Harley: His Needs Her Needs
- Emmerson Eggerichs: Love and Respect
- Francine: Abiding Together podcast
- Laura: The Word on Fire Bible
We love to hear your stories and ideas. Please keep your comments respectful, your suggestions productive and published under your own name. More info here
Leave a Comment