Engaged Mentor Guide
GBP98.00 – GBP540.00
A multimedia course run over six sessions for couples preparing to marry in the Catholic Church.
Optimised for married mentor couples to present the course in their home to one engaged couple at a time, SL Engaged is perfect for parishes wishing to prepare couples within the parish. The course can also be adapted for use in groups in parish settings or hosting via video conferencing.
Engaged couples require the Workbook (2 per couple) which includes access to online support hub where they can view the session videos, read additional articles and do extension activities. The Hub includes resources for Natural Fertility Methods and Wedding Liturgy Preparation.
The Mentor Guide includes:
- Step-by-step guide for mentors through each session
- Full copy of the Participant Workbook, fully integrated
- Guidelines for sharing personal examples
- Pastoral care notes and course admin tips
- Tips for adapting the course for use with groups
- DVD with lesson videos
- Access to the Online Mentor Hub:
- High Definition videos (streaming)
- Training tips and videos
- Promotional materials
- Admin forms and resource material
- Access to all engaged couple Resources (session videos, Natural Fertility video, Forgiveness video, extension activities, additional reading)
- Full colour throughout with tabbed dividers for easy navigation
- Sturdy wire comb binding and heavy duty plastic cover
- Support and coaching by our team as needed
- Shipping is included in the price.
- UK orders will be shipped from the UK.
- Other international orders will be shipped from Australia.
- 10% GST/International Surcharge (included in price).