Facilitators Kit for BreakThrough Workshop
Includes exclusive content:
- Access to the online course featuring our professionally produced video content for the Facilitators personal use.
- Plug & Play videos for Facilitators who wish to run a live workshop. Each of 3 parts has one video with ‘pause’ cues to allow participants to complete the associated activity.
- MS Powerpoint slideshow with Facilitator notes for those who prefer live presentation over video.
- Participant Handouts (PDF) with printing permission for signed up Facilitators.
- Support documentation including hosting suggestions, venue set up, promotional resources.
- Training video for Facilitators of a live workshop presented by authors Francine & Byron Pirola.
- MRC eJournal subscription with recordings and articles from the Renaissance of Marriage Conference series and associates of MRC.
Available as PDF downloads or as hard copies posted to you.
- How to Run the BreakThrough Workshop
- Feedback Survey
- PMRC Marriage and Relationship Foundation – Donation form
- Participant Handouts – print your own using the file in your kit or order from the MRC shop
- Promotional Material
Terms & Conditions
- The BreakThrough Facilitator Hub is for use by one facilitator (or married couple facilitator) and is not transferable or shareable.
- Purchase includes access for one year to the Facilitator Hub and membership must remain active for those who wish to continue to use the BreakThrough resources, including use of saved copies of the handouts, slide show or videos.
- Membership can be renewed at significant discounts. Please watch for renewal notices in your inbox.
- For organisational use with multiple facilitators, please purchase individual copies. Contact us for discounted options.