SmartLoving Engaged is a six session multimedia course for couples preparing to marry in the Catholic Church. Designed as a couple to couple mentoring format, it is ideal for parishes who desire to prepare their couples for marriage within the parish. For dioceses and other organisations, the course has been successfully adapted to groups.
Each session includes a 20-25min DVD presented by Francine & Byron Pirola making the presentation of the course simple for mentor couples to run. The Mentor Guide provides step by step instructions and incorporates a copy of the participant workbook.
Sold in pairs, the Participant Workbook includes:
- Full colour throughout
- Couple activities for use in the session
- Articles for further reading
- Take Home and Extension Activities
- Free Membership the Engaged Member Hub (access to session videos, additional material and activities)
- Feedback survey
- Certificate for the priest presiding at the wedding
For bulk discounts click here