Facilitators Kit for BreakThrough Workshop
Includes exclusive content:
- MS Powerpoint slideshow with facilitator notes
- Breakthrough – Forgiveness video (8 mins)
- Participant Handouts (PDF)
- as well as support files available on this page
- How to Run the BreakThrough Workshop
- Feedback Survey
- PMRC Marriage and Relationship Foundation – Donation form
- Handouts – print your own using the file in your kit or order from the MRC shop
Music is an important tool for setting the tone and establishing a mood. Sometimes the music should be upbeat and optimistic, other times it should be reflective. We like to use contemporary Christian songs as they have a faith element without being too churchy. You can also use music very effectively to gather the room to attention without having to shout by simply increasing the volume. We’ve put together a suggested music program for you.
The Facilitator Kit also contains a video of a live workshop presented by Byron & Francine Pirola.
Please note, this SL BreakThrough workshop was filmed using an early prototype of the workshop and some modifications have since been added.